Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 949: Back To Routine

Darling A didn't have her best night ever, but it was much much better than the night before.  And even gave me the energy to get up and go to the gym.  I got a short jog in.  The heat was sweltering, but I still feel much better on the days I get a bit of exercise in.

The morning had its fair share of hiccups, but the main thing is--the important things got done.  Baby B and I had some fun times playing and reading together.  Joyful Moments.  I got plenty of snuggling and cuddling time with Darling A.  Oh!  I can't get enough of her.  She is just one tiny bundle of Joyful Moments.

And my parents are finally home from a long vacation overseas.  I've wanted to call my mom so many times over the past couple weeks.  It was really nice to finally be able to talk to her again.  A Joyful Moment there.

And then there was Family Home Evening tonight.  A small and quiet affair without the oldest two.  We sang a bunch of childrens' songs and watched Baby B dance around in the way only he does.  So cute!  HH and I laughed and laughed!  And we finished off with a phone call to the older kids to hear what fun they've been having.  It was so many simple Joyful Moments.


A cute picture done by Sweet P that I came across while organizing their art drawer (I haven't been able to resist the urge to clean out all of the kids' spaces).  It made me smile.

A good day all in all.

Wishing you all simple Joyful Moments!

No comments: