Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 938: You Can Pick Your Friends


What mama wouldn't get a Joyful Moment from such a pose?

Almost makes me forget what a complete terror he was all day.

I can't count how many times I almost picked up the phone to request that HH come back home.  But I reminded myself each time that my attitude and coping skills are a choice.  And I mustered through.  Not necessarily a Joyful Moment, but I'm proud of myself anyway.

We went to a little musical gathering a the local children's museum this evening.  It took almost the full hour for the kids to warm up and have a good time.  But Baby B found the water misters to be a great time.  He was soaked before long.  And couldn't be happier for it.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that don't involve being caught with your finger up your nose!

No comments: