Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 939: Outing

A couple of days ago I told the kids we'd go to the zoo today.

And then this morning, as we were getting ready, I began to seriously wonder what in the world I'd been thinking.  How could I possibly take them on an outing all by myself?!

But it was too late to back down, having already told them we'd go.

So, go we did.

We got there just in time for the penguin show and Sweet P won herself a free train ride by accurately counting how many fish her assigned penguin ate.  With some help from me and Little M.  Their excitement over this was definitely a Joyful Moment.

As was surviving the zoo outing without any incident.


And enjoying these flowers more every day.

Lilies really are the overachievers in the flower world.  Look how they bloom without any regard for the flowers around them.

They're beautiful though.

I think I should be a little more of an overachiever myself.  At least, when it comes to having a better attitude.

HH would probably think that was pretty beautiful, too.  Between you and me, I think he might be getting a little tired of my grumpy attitude.  But he bears it all quite patiently.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and a little appropriate overachieving in your own life!

No comments: