Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 940: Pulling Through

Yeah.  I woke up with a bad attitude again this morning.

Actually, I didn't wake up with it, but it hit not too long after getting up.  Things were just quite overwhelming in the kitchen.

But, we muddled through our morning and then I went out for the groceries and gave myself a pep talk pretty much the whole time about choosing to have a good attitude the rest of the day.

I faltered a bit when I first got home and no less than 29 different people and things needed me all at once.  (Maybe a slight exaggeration, but still...)

But, I regained control and we had a good remainder of the day.


Complete with a swim at the pool.

I didn't actually get in, but I got to come along this time and even wore my swimsuit just for good measure.  And it fit better than expected, which was a Joyful Moment.  But, against my better judgement, I got on the scale at the gym and let's just say, that was not a Joyful Moment.

Fortunately, watching these four have fun was a lot of fun for me and definitely a Joyful Moment.

And then I beat HH in a game of SkipBo tonight.  Even though it's pretty much a game of luck, he wins 90% of the time (for some reason, we played this game a lot during our courtship), so anytime I win, it's a massive Joyful Moment for  me.

wishing you all massive Joyful Moments far far away from any scales!

No comments: