Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 934: Jittery Problems

I'm driving myself insane.

I find myself thinking up countless errands to run whenever HH is home and I can leave the kids with him.

Which means that on days like today (a Saturday), I hardly see any of them all day.

And I am typically out spending money.  This cannot be good for our budget.

And I'm really tired and annoyed with everyone and everything by the end of the day.

And I missed my nap.

But it's kind of like an OCD issue, or something.

I've got to find a way to stop it before I go crazy.

One good thing came out of it today, though.  I found some really cute shoes on clearance at Target.  I love Target's shoe clearance.  Some of my favorite shoes have come into my life that way.  And picking up these shoes today was definitely a Joyful Moment.

And listening to HH tell me all about the super fabulous time they had swimming (while I was at the car shop getting a 30,000 mile tune up--sweet) was a Joyful Moment.  Mainly because my kids really need fun outings these days and it made me so happy to hear how successful this one was.

But, it made me a little sad that I couldn't be there, too.

And then, tonight, was a really great Joyful Moment.  Baby B suddenly was in a really fantastic mood. Like I haven't seen in months.  For a bit, my sweet little carefree Baby B returned and was just so happy and so fun to watch as he enticed his daddy to stop cleaning the kitchen and come play with him.  I was on the couch with a horrible headache, but it just made me so so so very happy to watch him be so happy.

Unfortunately, it came to an abrupt end.  But, it lasted longer than I expected.

And it was great while it lasted.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are great while they last!

No comments: