Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 1114: Begin At The Beginning

Well, I did it.  I started things over.  Which basically meant reading my journal from the beginning.  And I actually didn't get that far in yet.

I write a lot in my journal.

I know, that's really surprising, huh?

But, I learned (re-learned) a lot.  I was surprised at how many insights I'd already forgotten just since last November.  And it was good.  It helped and I'm feeling much better.


Tonight was Date Night.  Not our typical date night.  This one involved the kids.  HH and Sweet P went to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance and the boys and I stayed home, made beignets, and watched a movie ("Flubber") in our pj's.


It was a lot of fun.  Especially when the boys were giggly about the silly parts of the movie.  I love hearing their laughter.  It was a late night for the kids though.  As evidenced by Baby B's comment about 3/4ths of the way through the movie, "When are we going to go upstairs and go to bed?"  I asked if he wanted to, but he said 'no'.  He kept laying his head down on the couch and then popping back up.  I think he was really tired, but didn't want to miss out.


Cutie Patootie Pie.

No comments: