Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 1115: Getting Warmer

Today was a fun.

Yoga in the morning, followed by lunch with a good friend (and some shopping--I <3 a="" at="" clearance="" date="" day="" ended="" hen="" hh.="" home.="" nbsp="" nd="" p="" productive="" some="" stuff="" the="" we="" with="">
We were planning on getting a new suit for him, something I've been trying to get him to do for years, but we had a very last minute change of plans.  And on a whim, we ended up going to see a movie after a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill.  It was "Warm Bodies".  Totally dumb, but very funny (unfortunately, with some bad language).

Kind of a random date for us, but it was really nice to get out and spend some time together.  I'm feeling a lot better.  I think I'm on my way out of this funk.

No comments: