Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 347: 1/11/11

So, I have an amazing family.  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that.  That includes my aunt.  She's just one of those people that I've admired and loved for as long as I can remember.  She's always taken care of me from sending me earrings for my Junior Prom, to taking me home to her house for dinner my first weekend away at college.  I LOVE HER!

And today she is getting married.  Through some unfortunate timing, I have yet to meet her new husband, but I hear wonderful things about him.  And she radiates beauty and happiness that come from being in love.  And I am so so so happy for her!

And these thoughts brought me Joyful Moments today.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments the equivalent of wedded bliss (or at least, as close as you can get)!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I thought of her today too. I'm so glad she's happy.

Linda said...

That was my joy today - being with her and hearing the most enthusiastic "YES!" I've ever heard from a bride. She's got a great guy - forever!