Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 362: Slip Slidin' Away

Today was nuts.  Routine check ups with the doctor ended up taking over three hours of our day!  At least we now know that Baby B was fully justified in his attitude last night.  A set of matching ear infections.  Poor little guy!

After a really stressful afternoon and evening, Sweet P and I headed off for violin lesson.  That went well and had its share of Joyful Moments, but then we stopped for a couple errands on the way home and found these:


Slippers!  For $1.23 each.  Sweet P saw them and immediately asked for them.  When I saw the price, I was pleased to be able to say, 'yes' without hesitation.  Little M's are kinda girly, but it was all they had.  And you can tell by his face that he doesn't care one bit.

And that was my Joyful Moment.  Love it!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that warm your feet and your heart!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How fun! Great for your cutie pies - and for your pocketbook :)

Thanks for calling this morning - joyful way to start my day. Your little sis spent the day helping me with some decorating decisions. It was fun and we accomplished more than I anticipated. Maybe if each of my daughters (including in-laws) spend a day helping me, it will get done...