Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 360: You've Got A Friend In Me

Or, more appropriately, I've got a friend in you.

The same friend who took my kids to church yesterday called this morning and offered to take Little M for the morning.  Which meant that I got a sorely needed nap.  I am feeling much better as far as the infections go, but I don't tolerate antibiotics well.

And then, when I went to pick Little M up, she informed me that she'd bring dinner by later in the day.  Which she did.

And really, having a friend like that is truly a source for Joyful Moments, as was the case today.

Thank you, Friend.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and friends that are awesome!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm so happy to hear you have such a great friend. Especially when I'm not close enough to help; I'm grateful others are taking care of you the way you deserve. That will help you return to good health sooner.

I had a good day. It was just the right blend of time to get things done and time to connect with others so I'm not all alone. I feel blessed in so many ways.