Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 357: Back In The Game

I started a new workout regimen with the new year.  Except that everyone has been sick, so it hasn't exactly panned out.

But this week, I made it work.  I dragged us all out the gym every day (except we missed Tuesday, but I really needed a haircut).  And for the last three days at least, I did my intended workout.  Which means I'm really sore.  And I thought I might die in spin class.  But I didn't.  Yesterday I tried the Treadmill Class I've been wanting to try since I was pregnant.  It was tough, but again, I survived.

And I feel good.  Very sore, and a little blistered, but good.

And I got to catch up with some of my spinning friends today.  The die-hards who I only see when I actually attend spin class.  They seem to have missed me, and that's always a nice feeling.

And all of that was today's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in getting back in the game!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Today I spent the afternoon helping Meg - and enjoying Wyatt's smiles - Both brought me a lot of joy.