Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 428: My Favorite Book

That would be the Book of Mormon.

It was written anciently, but was inspired of God.  And thus, it contains answers and solutions for pretty much all of my problems.  I just have to read it with a prayer in my heart and the guidance of the Holy Ghost to discern them.  And it's amazing.  So, I try to read from it every day.

And today, I was able to share a copy of it with a friend.  She seemed really excited when I gave it to her and promptly declared, "I'm going to read this!"

Sharing something I love with a friend was today's Joyful Moment.

I'd be more than happy to share it with any of you, as well.  If you're interested, leave me a comment here or email me at abidingjoyblog@gmail.com.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that a company a source of great wisdom and truth!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a great gift to share. I know that joy.

We weeded the raspberry patch on the side of our home for about 1 1/2 hours and we're maybe 1/3 of the way done with this task. I find joy in having started the task but not much joy thinking about the work ahead. I'm just going to focus on the future fruits of our labors because I love raspberries. That makes this a joyful day.