Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 434: Cheek To Cheek

HH and I have been discussing how we want to improve upon the landscaping around our home.  Today we got kind of serious about it, so I broke out our one and only book on the topic.  As I was showing him the flowers that I thought would be best suited for one side of our house, he came up behind me, put his arms around me, and rested his face next to mine.

I can't say precisely why, but feeling his face against mine is one of my favorite things in the world.  It calms me and makes me feel very much in love with him.  I guess breathing the same air can have that effect?  I don't know, but it was today's Joyful Moment.

I love my HH.  And his sweet cheeks.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and sweet cheeks!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm so happy you two found each other all those years ago - You make a great team.

We talked to some friends in New York who are coming to visit in about 10 days. I've been thinking about all the good friends we have made and the great memories we've made with them. I'm grateful friendship is a part of Heavenly Father's plan for us.