Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 441: Passing Time

Sometimes that makes me Joyful; sometimes it just makes me want to cry.

But either way, it just keeps happening.

Today's Joyful Moment was calling my parents to wish them a happy 36th Anniversary!  I have awesome parents and I am so grateful for the love and bond that they've worked hard to perpetuate these past 36 (more if you count their engagement) years.  I appreciate the example they've set for me and HH.

I love my parents.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that last for eternity!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for being you and thanks for the phone call. I love you!

My joy was remembering the past 36 years and appreciating the sweet boy I married, who's become a sweet man. And being oh so very grateful for the family we've been blessed with. Our 5 amazing children married 5 awesome people and they are raising our 15 outstanding grandchildren. Who could be more blessed?!