Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 451: My Awesome Friends

My awesome friends are all very crafty and creative.  They make beautiful things.  Usually, I just admire them and, okay, maybe covet a bit.  But every now and then they make something that seems simple enough for me to give it a try.  With a ton of help from them, of course.

So, tonight I invited everyone over for a craft night at my house.  In reality, I just needed to have them all here to help me do my projects, but shhh!, don't tell them that!

While I did find great joy in the creating process, I'm not finished with the projects I started, so I don't think I can truly claim them as my Joyful Moment yet.  And since they are all three gifts (two for Mother's Day,  one for a friend's new baby girl), I won't be posting pictures of them here.  Sorry!  But they're turning out super cute and I'm very excited about them.

So, I'm going to have to go with hanging out with my friends, again, for my Joyful Moment.  And for having friends who are truly like sisters to me.  Sisters that I love.  I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with them, getting their various opinions and help, and having them compliment my cookies and bread.  One even stayed until almost midnight to help me with the baby gift.  How lucky am I?

I love my girl friends.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with wonderfully fabulous friends!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We had another joyful day with my brother and his family who are visiting. And tonight they took us to Tucano's - joyful at the time, and painful now after overeating. :)