Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 429: Springing

I don't know that I dare say it out loud for fear of jinxing it, but it appears that Spring *might* be here.  Yay!

Today started out cold, but quickly became beautiful.  And it was just a lovely day all around.  The pace of things was relaxed, yet somehow very productive.  Sweet P even did her violin practice before school.  Nothing short of a miracle since it's usually all we can do to get her ready on time without anything extra.  But that freed up the afternoon so we were able to have friends over.  And it was so nice out that the kids played outside.  Even Baby B got to sit out on the deck and enjoy the sunshine for a bit.

And then this evening we planted our garden starts in our little seed box.  I'm so excited!  We've learned a lot since last year and I'm optimistic.  At least things should go a little better than last year.  Hopefully, even more than a little.

Anyway, it's hard for me to pick just one of those a Joyful Moment.  Lovely days have a tendency to be that way.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments on lovely days!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm sure you'll have a magnificent garden this year - can't wait to see photos of it. We are still trying to get a place set up for ours.

I ran into a friend from high school today and we chatted in the store aisle for an hour. Old friendships are joyful for me.