Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 162: When Being Warm Is NOT a Good Feeling

When you're carrying your 2 1/2 month old around Target in your Moby Wrap and suddenly your stomach feels warm. And wet. That's when it's not a good feeling. And that wasn't today's Joyful Moment. But it was kind of funny, so I thought I'd share. Maybe another time I'll share a non-Joyful Moment involving a cute new gym shirt, a walk across the gym, and let-down.

But tonight, I'm just going to quickly share a cute Joyful Moment I just experienced. We were getting the kids ready for bed and HH started playing ball with Little M. He's really good at getting the kids wound down like that.

He was giving Little M tips on how to catch the ball and when Little M started getting it and catching the ball repeatedly, he just kept giggling and giggling. It was so cute! And that, my friends, was today's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that leaving you feeling warm inside and not on your shirt!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love those giggles! In fact, I can hear them in my mind. And I can't wait to hear them for real!

I felt joy today when I was reading an article in a church magazine about the Atonement and Faith by Elder Dallin H. Oaks. Here is one of the things he taught: "...faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is a conviction and trust that God knows us and loves us and will hear our prayers and answer them with what is best for us." I know this is a true principle and it gave me a warm feeling to read these words and remember some of the experiences I've had that have proven it.