Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 182: Full House

I have 23 people in my home right now.

Today's Joyful Moments included:

Wishing my niece a happy birthday and finding out that the meals I had planned for the day were exactly what she wanted.

Watching Baby B smile and giggle with everyone and talk to my mom for several minutes.

Playing Apples to Apples with the adults in the family while my children slept peacefully.

Connecting to my one missing sibling via Skype and having a family meeting with all of the adult members "present".--Miss you, Meg!!

And tons more.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments! And tons more.

1 comment:

Linda said...

My joy might be all the yummilicious food you've fed us... or spending the day together... or our great family council this evening... or looking forward to TWO MORE DAYS of reunioning!