Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 172: Oh, Chute!

Deathly Ill is what I am right now. So, this is going to be super quick and then I'm going to bed. For a million years.

Or, at least until Baby B wakes up hungry.

Today's Joyful Moment was playing Chutes and Ladders with Sweet P and Little M. It went really well. This was the first time I've ever played a board game with Little M without him getting bored and destroying the whole game before it ended.

It helped that he won. Sweet P took second. I took third out of three. Legitimately--I didn't cheat to let them win.

The end.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments--even when Deathly Ill is what you are.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon- I'm so not looking forward to being sick AND being a Mom. That should be illegal!

Mine was having a dear friend come and clean my whole house with her daughter. Even though it was really hard to accept the help, I sure needed it!

Melanie said...

I'll be praying for your quick recovery. I love you.

Linda said...

My joy was having the date of closing on our house delayed until Roger is home to do the walk-through and closing. I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief...