Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 164: Round and Round

Well, my first Joyful Moment was waking up and realizing that yesterday evening with my HH was exactly what I needed to finally snap out of my funk and re-join the land of the living. I actually woke up happy!

And then we had another heart-wrenching episode with Sweet P tonight and... I just don't know.

But before that happened, a friend told me that I looked "really pretty" today. How can that not be a Joyful Moment?

And part of my date with HH last night was shopping for new bedding at the mall. We were too tired to put it on the bed last night, so I put it on this afternoon and it looks so fantastic! I've been wanting new bedding for at least 3 years, maybe longer since we've been using the same bedding we got for our wedding. So, seeing something new and beautiful on my bed was a fabulous Joyful Moment!

Really, it was a great day. But sitting here right now, it just doesn't feel that way. What's a girl to do?

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that outshine the bad moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Post some photos of the new bedding so we can all enjoy!

You called me back so I could tell you I love you. And Melanie called me back so I could tell her the same. And we got to wish Kylie Happy Birthday and tell her how much we love her. Those were my joys today. love you!

Meg said...

Mine was... going to church for 3 hours for the first time in 5 weeks! :) Yay for feeling the spirit.

I love you and we're praying for Sweet P.