Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 170: Give Me Some Space

Today's Joyful Moment was being able to walk freely around our large storage room. Without fear of stepping in an open box, or on a dead spider. Or worse.

That's because I organized it. It's the room where I put the boxes that didn't need to be unpacked (i.e. Baby girl clothes) and later, the boxes I didn't know what to do with. And then pretty much anything I just didn't want to deal with.

To say it was a disaster would be putting it lightly.

But now it's organized and clean.

And ready to welcome the belongings of my brother's family. They aren't moving in with us, sadly, just some of their stuff. So, I'm relieved to have the space we told them we have.

And mostly, I'm relieved to no longer be hiding a nightmare in my basement. So, when HH woke from his much needed nap ( he's sick) and asked what I'd been up to, it was totally a Joyful Moment to drag him downstairs and show him.

Aaahhhh, the joys of a clean house!

Wishing you all clean Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

YEA! I know how good that feels.

My joy today - spending most of the day with my extended family at my nephew's wedding and celebration. And being in the temple with them. A VERY SWEET DAY!