Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 165: Home Sweet Home

HH called me on his way home tonight to tell me he had a very flat tire.

Yay.

But he said everything was going smoothly and he expected to get it changed in a short amount of time. And then he called a half an hour later to tell me he still couldn't get the tire off of the car.

Yay.

Fortunately, there was no shoulder on the road, so he'd had to pull off at the end of some one's driveway (he works way out in the sticks). The gentleman of that house was kind enough to help HH with an assortment of tools and creativity until they finally got the tire off, put on the spare, and got HH back on his way.

Today's Joyful Moment was most definitely hearing HH walk through the door. I was worried about him and tired of being the only parent at home. And I love him. I don't know if I've ever mentioned that here, but it's true. I do.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments at home!

1 comment:

Linda said...

JOY from the whisperings and peace that come from the Holy Ghost, that's what I've felt all day long.