Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 163: Hot Honey Fever!

I've still got it after being married to him for 7 years! Today is our anniversary.

We went out to dinner and tried to pick our favorite thing from the last year, but there were way too many. And it was a Joyful Moment remembering all of these Joyful Moments together. And it was a Joyful Moment as we reminisced about one of the most joyful Joyful Moments ever--the day we were married.

That one decision was the best choice I ever made. I can't imagine a man better for me. Even with all of my depression drama, he still believes in me and loves me. And he reminds me that there are always more Joyful Moments to come, no matter how bleak things seem at the moment.

Happy Anniversary, Hot Honey! Our love brings me more Joyful Moments than anything else!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments worth commemorating year after year!

2 comments:

gus said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Linda said...

Isn't it amazing that we make such an important decision when we are so young and inexperienced?! And even more amazing that we made the right decision. I'm glad to hear you had such a sweet day together.

We are feeling a whole lot of joy - we both feel good about a house and are waiting to hear back on our offer. It feels so good to feel such a strong impression of peace and assurance. This is what I've been waiting for. We'll keep you posted.