Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 585: I Get A Little Help From My Friends

I went and saw "The Help" with some girlfriends tonight.  The wisdom in this choice is debatable, since I'm coming down with a cold and it was kind of late.

But then, I'm pretty sure I've read about studies that say that hanging out with your fabulous girlfriends boosts health and immunity.

I know through personal experience that it does provide Joyful Moments, however.

It was a good movie, too.

But on the way home I found myself thinking that maybe I should find friends who act our age.

I'd sure get more sleep.

But life would probably be a lot more boring.

These are the decisions I have to deal with.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that bring you good health, one way or another!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I liked the movie very much. If you get time, read the book - it's even better :).

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Nikki! I will add it to my request list at the library!

Linda said...

I spent today in the temple - from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. I was able to assist a girl who came to the temple for her first time - JOY!!! And then your Dad met me for a session together after my shift ended. Need I say more? It was a very joyful day.