Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 578: Merry Maids

Tonight we had the wonderful opportunity of going to the temple together.  Learning more about my Savior and how to become more like Him is always a beautiful Joyful Moment.

Then we had the opportunity to clean the temple after all the patrons went home.  You wouldn't think cleaning bathrooms would be a Joyful Moment, but because it was part of a place that is so special and sacred to me, it was.  It helped that they weren't very dirty and I got to visit with another woman who I've never really had the opportunity to visit with before.  And she was wonderful.

Plus, I got to hang out with my HH which is nearly almost always a Joyful Moment.

I do love my HH.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that leave you clean all over!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I spent my day at the temple too!

Unknown said...

We made it to the temple this weekend, and felt pretty good about actually making it on our second weekend of the month designated day. Next month we will (hopefully) have a new baby by our second weekend so this may have been it for a month or two.
I just read your about me section over and it occurs to me - I probably could have used a joyful moment challenge to get through this second pregnancy...maybe I'll go start one...to get through infancy. :)