Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 577: Sibling Revelry

We made another zoo trip today.  This time after school, so Sweet P could join in.

It was oppressively hot and humid.  Again.


But my babies still managed to provide us all with Joyful Moments.  Surprise.  Here, they are pretending to be little eaglets in an over-sized eagle's nest.


And here, they're just being cute on the train.  I am so blessed at how well these two get along and love each other.

Most of the time.

Baby B was along and had a great time, as well.  But it was really hard to get a picture of him enjoying all of the zoo sites since that would require me getting between him and whatever he was looking at.  It was really cute to see how excited he was to see all of the many forms of "puppies!"

Have I mentioned how much I love my children?

As they would put it, I love them infinity.  Infinity is one of the current favorite things around here.

Wishing you all Joyful Moment that you love infinity--not infinitely, but infinity!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love all of you infinity also! And I miss you infinity too!