Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 556: First Songs

Baby B has started singing.  Cute little baby songs.  I love them.  They've brought me little Joyful Moments for the past few days.

And this morning I ran 4 miles in just under 34 minutes.  That's the best I've done since I switched to my Vibrams last fall.  Still not as far or as fast as I was going, but huge progress.  It was a glorious Joyful Moment.

Visiting with friends while the kids swam in a friend's pool, yet another Joyful Moment.

And then we went to the fair tonight.  Which is fairly disappointing because we had such amazing fairs back in New England.  But mostly, it was still a good time.

The best part was how beside himself with delight and excitement Baby B was upon seeing the animals in the petting zoo.  He could not stop squealing.


Until this happened.  Then he was ready to be done with the camel and move on to the pygmy goats.  But watching his joy over all of these animals was my Joyful Moment tonight.  So cute.

Wishing you all a day full of a wide variety of Joyful Moment sources!

No comments: