Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 576: We've Been Meaning To...

Have about a billion different people over, that is.

We just had a couple over tonight that fits in that category.  And they were fabulous people!  I'm so grateful to get to know them better.  The conversation flowed very easily and there was a lot of laughter.

And everyone really liked the dinner--both what I made and what our guests brought to share.

Joyful Moments were had in abundance.

Except when Baby B was screaming for more of their scrumptious fruit salad.

But, there are worse things than a toddler screaming for more fruit.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that provide you with all the scrumptious fruit salad your heart desires!

2 comments:

Linda said...

My joyful moment came this morning when I was sitting at the computer and suddenly up popped a reminder for a meeting starting in 10 minutes, a meeting I HAD to be to and which I'd completely forgotten.

Cheryl said...

Glad you made it!