Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 574: Excessive Excitement

Tonight we took Z to the dog run.  We haven't taken her in several weeks because it's been oppressively hot and humid.

But today was actually pretty nice (Sorry, to those on the East Coast!  Our prayers are with you!) here.

For the last several months, I've taken her by myself because the kids don't really like it and they always end up getting muddy anyway.  But, tonight we all went.

From the moment we got there Baby B was beside himself with glee.

He gets unbelievably excited every time he sees a "Puppy!"  You'd think he didn't live with one.  But he was seriously wiggling uncontrollably in my arms and squealing with pure delight.

It made me laugh the whole time we were there.

I love watching my kiddos in their joy.  It's a Joyful Moment for me every time.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that make you wiggle and squeal!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We visited my uncle & aunt for the first time in a couple of months - something that's a blessing every time. Not to mention that they sent us home with 3 homegrown tomatoes.