Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 564: Shampooed

We bought a steamvac, around Christmas time, I think.

We're weird like that.

But I broke it out last night.  And finished up with all the carpets this morning.

This might sound a little weird (a first for me, I know), but pouring out all of the nasty, dirty, disgusting water at the end was sort of a Joyful Moment.  Just because it means that my carpets are that much cleaner. And cleanliness makes me happy.

Imagine my delight when I found Baby B happily dumping dirt from our largest potted plant onto the carpet only a few minutes after I finished up.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are not instantly undone!

2 comments:

Linda said...

May I borrow the steamvac?

This was my 3rd day at Ed Wk and I went to many classes that gave me information that will lead to even more joy in the future. :)

Cheryl said...

Sure! You just have to come pick it up!