Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 550: Fun Fear

This morning we went out on the speed boat.  I was in the middle of packing us up for the next leg of our journey, but decided to join in the fun.

I had no intentions of going in the water, but the kids pooped out pretty quickly, so I got on the tube with HH and Sweet P.  And it was terrifying.

The good kind of terrifying.

Then Little M hopped on.  So, we threw Baby B on for good measure.

Okay, not really, Mom.  Calm down.

But the older four of us rode the tube together.  I almost slipped off countless times, but never all the way.  And that's what really matters.

It was a thrilling Joyful Moment to have with the family.

Then we finished packing, hugged everyone in HH's family good bye and headed off to the Black Hills.


We drove out through Yellowstone and the kids got to experience this buffalo up close and personal.  I was driving and I might have screamed a little when he walked past my window.  He looked ready to charge!

Wishing you all thrilling Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good for you for keeping your priorities and not missing out on the fun. You're my idol.