Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 558: MONSTER TRUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!

I hope you read that in a big announcer's booming voice.

If not, go back and do it again.

So, it's my BirthWeekend.  HH said I could choose whatever I wanted to do.

We ate out quite a bit on our recent road trip, so going out for dinner didn't sound as great as it usually does.

Then I discovered that there would be a Monster Truck Show going on tonight.

I've never been to a Monster Truck Show.


Not the best picture, but the only one we got of us and one of the trucks.  That one in the background ended up being my favorite.  The driver was pretty crazy and put on a really good show.


This one was my favorite at the beginning.  Just a sweet looking truck from Australia.

Who would have thought that monster trucks would ever make the Joyful Moment list here?  But they did tonight.

Of course, it helped that I had my HH right there with me.

All in all, it was a lot of fun.  Definitely part of a BirthWeekend to remember.  I felt a little guilty not taking Little M.  He would have loved it.  We'll have to go again with him.

But to an indoor venue, so I don't step in a mud hole walking out at the end.


Because that makes my shoe look like this.  Not a Joyful Moment.

Still totally worth it though!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are totally worth it!

P.S.  Baby B slept a ton today, leaving very little time for disaster-creating; it looks like HH will be able to fix the washer for very little $$; my back is feeling much better; and the kids were not quite so crazy today.  Just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're full of surprises - Who would have thought of celebrating with monster trucks?

My joy was spending an evening with your dad - and laughing together.