Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 549: Jetting

They rented a jet ski today.  It's been about 6 years since I was last on one.  But I vividly recall when HH turned so sharply, I flew off into the water terrified for my life.

For some ridiculous reason, I got on with him again today.  And he *almost* threw me off again.  I made him take me back to the dock.

A couple hours later, I lost my intelligence and went out with him again.

This time I drove.  And I somehow managed to hit a wave just right so a massive wall of water went up and over the jet ski.  And its riders.  I was screaming and driving blindly and choking.  But so was HH.  And it felt like a little bit of retribution.

Is it wrong to say that was my Joyful Moment?  Maybe that makes me a touch sadistic, but it was.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that leave you choking and screaming, but somewhat triumphant!

No comments: