Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 548: Morning Run

I went running with my sister-in-law and her husband this morning.  It was my first run since my visit to the podiatrist a little over two weeks ago.  I've still been having pain, so I was a little nervous, but it barely hurt at all in the beginning and was completely fine by the end.  That was a great Joyful Moment in and of itself.

But I also really enjoyed running with family.  We don't see each other nearly often enough, so it was great to be able to talk and catch up.  Without any little people clammoring for attention at the same time.  And I was flattered that they invited me to join them.

Plus, it's gorgeous up here in the mountains.  I really miss those out in the Great Plains.  So, taking it all in was yet another Joyful Moment.

Who would expect so many Joyful Moments all before 7 AM?

Wishing you all Joyful Moments at unexpected hours!

No comments: