Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 586: It's Been A Little While

Since I posted about a Joyful Moment found in just being with Baby B.

But this afternoon the kids were off at TaeKwonDo and he and I had the house to ourselves.  And he was in one of those super sweet giggly moods that little kids get in.  It was his nap time, but he was just so fun I had a difficult time putting him to bed.

He's in that super independent phase that toddlers hit, so the opportunity to just be together doesn't happen all the time any more.  Making it all the more of Joyful Moment today.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in one of those super sweet giggly moods!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How sweet!

I helped with early voting this afternoon. I've never heard of such a thing before. Voters can go to the city center for the 2 weeks before elections and vote. I was surprised to find that my partner for running the booths was the daughter of the bishop I worked with when I was a RS president about 15 years ago. We had a lot of fun catching up, and then her parents came to vote so I got to visit with them too.