Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 589: Rosemary Makes Me Happy

Truthfully, rosemary + butter makes me happy, but that doesn't sound good coming from a self-proclaimed "health nut".

It's delicious, though.


Especially, when baked up in the amazing goodness of a focaccia bread.  And, now that I'm thinking about it, there was no butter in this bread.  Just yummy olive oil.  Which is super healthy, right?

Anyway, this was part of the Joyful Moment that was our dinner tonight.  I was going to take a picture of it all on a plate, once it was served, but I got so excited--I forgot.

The rests of dinner was this amazing steak salad.  It's delicious.  And, aside from the steak, UBER healthy.

Because I'm Health Nut, in case you didn't know.

Wishing you all nutty Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

mmmmmm! I wish I were there!

Lots of joys today - talking on the phone with you, with your sis-in-law who would have that pioneer..., shopping with Meg and Melissa, Mel's sis at a FUN store, pulling 2 full bags of weeds out of our yard, and beating my HH at ladderball for the first time EVER! :)

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a great day! Way to go on the ladderball! (c: