Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 605: 101 Ways To Use Steel Wool

We've had another fabulous day full of Joyful Moments with my dear friend.


Sweet P has just really attached herself to my friend and her cute dog.

Today Little M asked what "attached" means and we ended up defining it as when someone or something hooks onto your heart.

That is most certainly what has happened here.

For all of us.

I'm in denial about her departure tomorrow morning.


And just to show what a great time we provide for our guests--this is HH showing her how to clean bugs off the windshield using steel wool.

It doesn't scratch.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that hook into your heart!

3 comments:

Linda said...

COOL! Glad you 2 got to spend some quality time together.

Cheryl said...

Mom--me too! I wish we could have ALL been together at the same time, though...

Linda said...

Me too - That would have been the best!