Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 1000

I made it!

And I've been composing a long meaningful post in my head off and on over the past week, or so.

But, I'm not gonna lie--today kind of stunk.

It wasn't all too terrible, when you get right down to it.  But, it was hard and I didn't get the sleep; I needed to cheerfully endure today's challenges.  So, I'm going to wait and type up my meaningful post tomorrow when it will mean more for me.

Not that today was without Joyful Moments--laughing with a friends at the gym, having my hair styled by two two-year olds simultaneously, Baby B's beautiful eyes, and this great comment from Little M after I told him we were going to the chiropractor:

"But, I don't want to get digested."

(For those not familiar with with chiropractic, it's "adjusted", but I liked his version better.)

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and excellent digestion!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey, sounds like Little M and I see chiropractors through the same lens. :)

Lots of JM's here today - including spending some time with my dear friend, Ann.

Cheryl said...

Haha! Wish I could have joined you two!