Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 994: How Does Your Amaginary Friend Help You?

When Sweet P brings her graded homework home each day, I don't look it over too thoroughly.  She's a good student and works hard.  So, when I saw a star on the front of her work today, I congratulated her and set it aside for HH to see and thought no more of it.

When I pulled it out tonight to show HH, it was turned over.  I hadn't noticed the back this afternoon.


I about died laughing before I was even able to show it to HH.  I was/am just as confued as her teacher apparently was.  But, I love it.  I'm filing this one away to show her when she's older.  I'm interested to hear her explanation when I ask her about it tomorrow.

Anyway, aside from that Joyful Moment, today has been just an average good day.  Plenty of Joyful Moments, none really monumental.  But, I'm really quite pleased with it that way.  It's been several good days in a row and things finally feel like I'm getting back to a good place with more permanent footing.

An elderly gentleman helped me out with the watermelon I purchased today.  Being served by strangers is always a Joyful Moment.  And nice because it just engenders good feelings between me and the world.

Baby B and I had some good times playing with a new ball.

I finally found enough time with two hands free to bathe and brush Z.

I baked up a delicious frozen dinner a friend had brought shortly after Darling A was born.  Everyone loved it and it was so nice to not have to cook while I'm still feeling kind of icky.

But, I'm continuing to feel a little healthier each day.

So, yeah, nothing huge.  Besides the gut busting laughter I had going on over Sweet P's homework, that is. (c:  But plenty of little things adding up to make it a good day.  And those never go under appreciated around here.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with your own amaginary friend!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't wait to hear the explanation. It looks like Sweet P's interpretation of something the teacher taught maybe?

I had a great day - I served my shift in the temple and my foot was NO problem. At almost 6 weeks of healing it seems to be doing just that. I anticipate a great recovery which will bring even more JM's.