Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 995: Another Good One

Life has settled into routine goodness.

I'm still dealing with some congestion, so I did yoga yet again this morning, but it was nice.  I'm slowly getting my strength and balance back  And doing yoga always brings me Joyful Moments.  It just feels right.

After, Baby B and I went and hung out with a friend and her son.  Social interaction is another thing that always brings me Joyful Moments.

And then a good, laid back afternoon with the kids and my beautiful Darling A.  She is quite the chatter box every time we make eye contact and I LOVE it!  It's such a Joyful Moment to listen to her talk and see her face light up with smiles.

And then a quiet evening in with HH.  We were thinking about going out this weekend since I never got my birthday date with him (notice how long I manage to drag on the celebrations?), but I decided to wait until I'm feeling completely well again, so I can really enjoy it.

Life is goodness.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and quite a bit of goodness of your own!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your Darling A is just like her mom at the same age - You were a chatterbox so much that people commented to me about it.

A good day here also.

Cheryl said...

I have a feeling that one be the last thing she and I have in common!