Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 1016: A Beautiful Life

I  know that is what I have so abundantly.

That makes days like this all the more painful.  I wish I could always bask in the beauty of this amazing life I've been given.  I know that it truly is amazing--and a gift.  But, some days I just can't shake the dark clouds.

I'm not really sure what is going on.  I know I'm sleep deprived, but it still seems worse right now than it should be.  It's frustrating because I was feeling so great and optimistic a couple short weeks ago.  But, today has been really rough.

I ended up locking myself and the baby in my room for the last two hours before HH came home.  I just felt like such a downer and didn't want to expose my kids to that.  HH came home and tried to help as best as he could, but some days I feel broken beyond repair.  Snuggling up with him to watch half if a movie was the closest I came to a Joyful Moment today.

No comments: