Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 1074: Free Day

We had a snow day today.  It was pretty unexpected, so all the more fun.

And HH decided to take the day off, so that made it even better!

It was especially nice because it meant that I got to go to Darling A's 6-month check up without anyone else in tow.  And while I was there, HH ran a couple errands with the kids, so I got to stay off of my feet.  My foot really appreciates that.

After we got home, we didn't see Little M and Sweet P for the rest of the day.  They went out to play in the snow with the neighbors and played and played and played.  Poor Little M looked so tired at dinner tonight!

So, it was a little bit of a weird day, but mostly nice.

And maybe, just maybe, it will stick around long enough so Sweet P can have the white Christmas she's been so desperately hoping for!

No comments: