Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 1077: Influence

This morning we headed home.  We stopped along the way to attend church.  I must admit, I wasn't super supportive when HH suggested we do this.  I love going to church when we're home, but packing all of the extra clothes, getting the kids ready, and finding a distant meeting house was more hassle than I wanted to deal with--especially, since I knew I'd be eager to get home anyway.

But, as I sat there listening to the beautiful music of their Christmas program, I was so grateful for the man I married and his influence for good for me and our children.

The rest of the drive home was relatively uneventful.  The roads were much clearer and we made pretty good time.

And it's really nice to be home again.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am also grateful for the great man you're married to eternally.