Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 1080: Forget It

Okay, so you may or may not have missed me.  It's been a busy Christmas break and there hasn't been a lot of time for blogging.

Plus, when I have several days to catch up, I tend to put it off even more as it becomes a bit of a task and not as enjoyable.

For the sake of resuming, I decided to just skip all of the catch up and begin again today.  Things have been going well.  To sum them up:  I'm happy.  Life still feels very fresh and new.  I recently wrote in my journal that I feel more in love with everything and everyone in it.  I think that's the best way to put things briefly.

I'm still wearing a boot.  It's still not my favorite.  But, it's okay.  I got to lift weights with HH yesterday.  Way more fun than lifting weights by myself (basically the only form of exercise I can do right now).  And now we're both enjoying our sore muscles today.  Particularly the triceps.  And this makes me happy.

The kids have been great to have home.  Darling A loves all of the attention.  I used to feel bad for children born later in big(ish) families because I know I have less and less time as a mom.  But, she is so lucky!  She is doted on by everyone and soaks it all up.

And I love watching them love on her.  It's a beautiful beautiful thing as their mama.

No comments: