Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 1029: When I Look At You

I was holding Darling A this afternoon after her nap.  I had her facing out because I was working on somethings and she prefers this position when we're not interacting.  But today, she wanted the interatction.  So, she kept making the big effort to turn her chubby little face toward mine.  When I would look down to see what she was doing, she'd look up at me with her sweet little smile and I couldn't help but smile back.  Which only made her smile even bigger, like she was in baby heaven.  And for a rested, well-fed baby, maybe a smile from Mama is all it takes.



It was so sweet.  I adore her!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love this! thanks for sharing such a tender experience. love you!

Cheryl said...

You're welcome. I love you too!