Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 1043: Football in the Fall

So, although Darling A was pretty good natured during her bout with croup coupled with cutting two teeth, it drastically messed up her sleep.  Meaning:  She pretty much doesn't any more.

I was up feeding her every 2-2 1/2 hours last night, just like a newborn!  HH actually took her this morning sometime after 6 and went downstairs, so I got a couple solid hours of sleep in after that.  But, it was a rough night.

And it meant that I missed my yoga.

But, that was okay because I had a fun afternoon to look forward to.  A few weeks ago HH called to invite me out on a date!  How sweet is that?  He got tickets to today's football game through work.  A friend volunteered to watch all of my kids (I was too nervous to leave Darling A with a babysitter).  And some other friends were able to join us at the game as well.

It was so much fun hanging out with friends, watching some college football (we won!), and hanging out with HH.  We even got to go to a tailgating party.  My first ever.  I think those are probably a lot more interesting if you drink.  I don't.  The food was yummy, though!

And when we got back, Darling A was so happy to be reunited, she couldn't stop giggling at me.

It would have been nice to not have been yawning through it all, but other than that, it was a great time!

No comments: