Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 1035: Hitting The Highlights

Tonight HH highlighted my hair for me.  Yes, he is a man of many skills.  And he really got into it tonight.  In fact, I was concerned that he he got a little too into it.  And I might be too blond.

But, I'm happy to report that he did a great job and I love it!

On another front, I've been dealing with some anger issues ever since my last appointment with my therapist on Wednesday.  And again, I couldn't really figure out why.  Maybe it's just in the nature of the beast that delving into all of my dark corners that I typically try to avoid will bring up emotions not easy to understand or explain.

And tonight, as I prayed for help, I finally figured out why I'm feeling the anger (mainly because I'm afraid of failure) and was able to let it go completely.

After being quite troubled with it for the last few days, that was such a great relief.

No comments: