Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 1042: Sampling

Today was another good day.  I'm really embracing the freedom provided by realizing basically all of the pressure I put on myself is unnecessary.

And Fridays are almost always fabulous because they bring the weekend.

I had to pick up some items at Sam's Club, so the whole family ventured out with me this evening.  They were sampling all of their Christmas stuff, so we pretty much got a full meal while we were out.  I still made dinner when we got home, and then ended up putting almost all of it back in the fridge after because we were so full.

Still, there is something fun about free food.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That means you had a meal already for the next night, right? Does your family like leftovers as much as I do?

Cheryl said...

Yes, thank goodness!