Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 838: I Singin'

Baby B has taken to announcing whatever activity his is currently doing.

"Mommy!  I eatin'!"


"Mommy!  I runnin'!"


"Mommy!  I dancin'!"


"Mommy!  I cwyin'."

That last one is sad.  But you get the idea.

The not-at-all-biased mommy in me thinks it is positively adorable.

Today, right after HH got home, we were talking and then paused to listen to our Baby B singin':

"Twinkle twinkle littow star..."

Beyond precious.

And then while we waited at Little M's taekwondo class, he was playing with some pretzels and began singing, "Toniiiight we ah young, so!"  over and over again.

Beyond precious.

And both of those were Joyful Moments for me.

Just before bed Little M found Baby B's favorite book, Five Little Monkeys.  It's been missing for a few weeks.  So, this discovery was a Joyful Moment for Baby B.  And it turned into one for me when he allowed me to brush his teeth without any fight because I showed him the picture of the five little monkeys brushing their teeth.

Thank you, little monkeys.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments when you're proud to announce to anyone near by what it is you are doing because it's so awesome!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is soooo adorable. Wish I could be there to hear it!
My JM was teaching my last day of preschool this year-it's been good, but it's such a relief to be DONE!!!

Linda said...

My JM's today came from talking to almost all my daughters (just missed one d-i-l in SA). Each one shared experiences that taught me a lot about life. I love my family!

Cheryl said...

Amy--I wish you were here too!

Mom--Me too.