Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 891: Zoo Time

Well, there isn't exactly a ton to do around here, so we took Uncle to the zoo today.  After tricking him into joining me in spin class.  It was his first time, which is always rough, but he did really well.

Much better than the 8+ prego lady next to him...


The kids had a blast being at the zoo and sharing it with their uncle.  I was very grateful he was there because I got sick half way through and he did such a great job taking care of them.  It was a Joyful Moment all hanging out together, for sure!

Then we were joined by some extra boys as it was our turn to watch the kids of our friends who watched our kids when we had our weekend of fun a few weeks ago.

That was pretty much complete chaos, really.  But HH and Uncle managed most of it.

More Joyful Moments playing games with Uncle and HH tonight after all of the kids were in bed.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and an extra set of hands around to help out when you get sick!

1 comment:

Linda said...

This was a joyful day for me. I finished painting our bedroom! And I love it!